Designed for the modern family, the Nino Sofa features generous, settle-in cushions nestled between wide taper arms. Beautifully upholstered to bring out Nino’s modern, straightforward lines, the wide arm sofa promises a comfy stay. With a depth of 43″ the Nino Sofa is designed to pamper you in style. The feather-fibre inserts covering the 1.8 lb foam contribute to it’s plush look and deep comfort. The back and seat cushions are unattached and come with removable covers.
87″ W X 43″ D X 30″ H
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
Pilling is a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics that results in excess fibre coming off of the surface of the material. This release of excess fibre results in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. This condition is not warranted by the fabric mills because it is not seen to be a defect, it is simply excess material being released. The pilling will persist until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease. The best treatment while this is happening is simply to shave the cover with a battery-operated furniture or sweater shaver to remove the pills and restore the look of the cover surface. This may need to be done multiple times, but the pilling on the surface will begin to diminish and ultimately stop.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty on the internal and / or external frame
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on cushioning material, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, Muse & Merchant offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. Muse & Merchant has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
Muse and Merchant, a Canadian company was founded on the idea of providing its customer with unique and sophisticated collection of furniture and home décor. With a focus on design, quality, value and customer service we offer a wide array of home furnishings sourced from around the world. Specializing in an eclectic blend of styles to furnish every room in your home, including everything from custom sofas in sumptuous fabrics and leathers, to a vast selection of tables, chairs, beds, accessories and more. At Muse and Merchant, our passion is all about exploring the four corners of the world, and bringing back to our customers quality furniture and accessories that are unique and beautiful and that will enhance our customers lives and make dream homes become a reality.
Sustainable, Reclaimed and Recycled Materials
We at Muse & Merchant embrace the use of sustainable, reclaimed and recycled materials and feature the best in eco-chic furniture the industry has to offer. Tables made form reclaimed Elm salvaged from old buildings in China, collections created from the wood of old boats from Indonesia and accent pieces fashioned from recycled metals, to name a few.
Muse & Merchant is the newest addition to the Scan Design family with locations in Coquitlam, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo and Victoria. Come journey through our showroom full of treasures and be inspired to define your own distinct style. Our emphasis will always be on style rather than trend – trends pass, style is forever. That’s the Muse and Merchant’s signature.