Jaye Swivel Chair
- Fabric and Leather upholstery
- Steel legs
- More colour options available. Ask our sales team about special orders
- Available for pick up or local delivery
Curvy, cuddly and so funky! The Jaye Swivel Chair makes every day a little extra. Upholstered in off-white vegan sheepskin that rivals the look and feel of the real thing. The back is upholstered in top-grain leather. What a stunning contrast. This accent chair makes an impact with old school charm. We’re in love!
31″ W x 32″ D x 33″ H
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, Muse & Merchant offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. Muse & Merchant has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
Muse and Merchant, a Canadian company was founded on the idea of providing its customer with unique and sophisticated collection of furniture and home décor. With a focus on design, quality, value and customer service we offer a wide array of home furnishings sourced from around the world. Specializing in an eclectic blend of styles to furnish every room in your home, including everything from custom sofas in sumptuous fabrics and leathers, to a vast selection of tables, chairs, beds, accessories and more. At Muse and Merchant, our passion is all about exploring the four corners of the world, and bringing back to our customers quality furniture and accessories that are unique and beautiful and that will enhance our customers lives and make dream homes become a reality.
Sustainable, Reclaimed and Recycled Materials
We at Muse & Merchant embrace the use of sustainable, reclaimed and recycled materials and feature the best in eco-chic furniture the industry has to offer. Tables made form reclaimed Elm salvaged from old buildings in China, collections created from the wood of old boats from Indonesia and accent pieces fashioned from recycled metals, to name a few.
Muse & Merchant is the newest addition to the Scan Design family with locations in Coquitlam, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo and Victoria. Come journey through our showroom full of treasures and be inspired to define your own distinct style. Our emphasis will always be on style rather than trend – trends pass, style is forever. That’s the Muse and Merchant’s signature.