Aireloom Streamline Firm Mattress
Online Price ( Showing price with bed purchase )
- Made in the USA
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
- Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L
- King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Aireloom mattresses are California-designed, handmade mattresses featuring natural materials, making them the pinnacle in luxurious sleep; and reflecting the company’s dedication to the environment.
Aireloom Streamline™ Firm
this mattress combines all of the classic components of an Aireloom bed that provide support, comfort, attention to detail, handmade feel, and our patented Aireloom lift™.
The patented Aireloom Lift™ mattress construction is comprised of a uniquely designed chamber between the springs and the mattress top that allows every element to breathe. When the coils meet the layers of plush materials, the bed completely synchronizes with your body, creating an experience that elevates, contours, supports, and comforts like no other.
Founded in 1940 by King Karpen, Aireloom has spent decades pursuing the perfect night’s sleep. Through a combination of old world craftsmanship and innovative technology, the company invented the Patented Aireloom Lift – a natural layer between the springs and mattress top which elevates and supports the body through layers of comfort.
Each mattress is handcrafted by dedicated artisans who bring decades of unique experience to their work. This handmade quality, combined with Aireloom’s natural materials and elegant designs inspired by the simplicity of the California aesthetic, results in a product that sets the industry standard for luxury.
Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L
King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, Muse & Merchant offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. Muse & Merchant has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
Muse and Merchant, a Canadian company was founded on the idea of providing its customer with unique and sophisticated collection of furniture and home décor. With a focus on design, quality, value and customer service we offer a wide array of home furnishings sourced from around the world. Specializing in an eclectic blend of styles to furnish every room in your home, including everything from custom sofas in sumptuous fabrics and leathers, to a vast selection of tables, chairs, beds, accessories and more. At Muse and Merchant, our passion is all about exploring the four corners of the world, and bringing back to our customers quality furniture and accessories that are unique and beautiful and that will enhance our customers lives and make dream homes become a reality.
Sustainable, Reclaimed and Recycled Materials
We at Muse & Merchant embrace the use of sustainable, reclaimed and recycled materials and feature the best in eco-chic furniture the industry has to offer. Tables made form reclaimed Elm salvaged from old buildings in China, collections created from the wood of old boats from Indonesia and accent pieces fashioned from recycled metals, to name a few.
Muse & Merchant is the newest addition to the Scan Design family with locations in Coquitlam, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo and Victoria. Come journey through our showroom full of treasures and be inspired to define your own distinct style. Our emphasis will always be on style rather than trend – trends pass, style is forever. That’s the Muse and Merchant’s signature.
- An approved mattress protector must be purchased on the same invoice as the new mattress.
- Mattress can be exchanged ONE TIME (no return) for an equal or higher price mattress. If the replacement mattress is lower price than the original, the difference will stay as in-store credit.
- Customer must select a replacement mattress before we process the exchange.
- The customer must keep the mattress in their home for 30 days before we pick up the mattress.
- Even if the protector has been used on the mattress at all time, the mattress will be inspected and must be in perfect shape with all original labels attached with absolutely no damage or stain at the time of pick up. Any stain or damage will void the comfort guarantee
- The customer will pay for pick up/ delivery for the exchange.
- The protectors are not exchangeable.
- All the mattresses/ bedding are final sale if they are not combined with an approved mattress protector at the time of purchase