Marshall Victoria Mattress
Online Price ( Showing price with bed purchase )
- Handcrafted mattress
- Made in Canada
- Available for in-store pickup or local delivery
- Queen size – 60″ W x 80″ L
- King size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Marshall Victoria Mattress
These natural and anti-microbial materials enhance the life of your mattress, offer a supportive sleep surface, and provide rapid heat dissipation for a cooler and comfortable sleep.
Exceptionally durable, this foam supports posture and relieves pressure points. It releases heat rapidly and recovers quickly to its original shape.
An incredibly durable and resilient foam which confirms to your body and aligns your spine to minimize sleep disturbances.
This eco-friendly material is derived from the eucalyptus tree pulp and creates a soft and comfortable feel. Its extraordinary temperature regulations properties allow the body to remain cool and dry for undisturbed sleep.
Individually wrapped coils that are durable and supportive, they offer superior pressure relief along the shoulders , back and hips. They also help aid shock absorption to minimize motion disturbance between sides.
Quality craftsmanship that you can rely on.
Marshall Mattress’ premium collection of handcrafted, Canadian made non-flip mattresses. The collection features ultra-conforming Stretch Knit fabrics, Copper fibre, eucalyptus padding and pressure relieving Soy and Memory Foam. Each model is inner-tufted and features Marshall’s Patented Pocket Coil System with edge-to-edge pocket perimeter.
Each model is inner-tufted and features Marshall’s Patented Pocket Coil System with edge-to-edge pocket perimeter. All models are adjustable base friendly.
Marshall cares. About our customers, and about providing them the means to a better sleep. They say it’s what’s inside that counts. We agree. Inside a Marshall mattress you’ll find care and passion… along with the finest natural fibers, locally sourced lumber, and the patented Marshall coil technology. It’s our commitment to a better night’s rest.
Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L
King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Muse and Merchant, a Canadian company was founded on the idea of providing its customer with unique and sophisticated collection of furniture and home décor. With a focus on design, quality, value and customer service we offer a wide array of home furnishings sourced from around the world. Specializing in an eclectic blend of styles to furnish every room in your home, including everything from custom sofas in sumptuous fabrics and leathers, to a vast selection of tables, chairs, beds, accessories and more. At Muse and Merchant, our passion is all about exploring the four corners of the world, and bringing back to our customers quality furniture and accessories that are unique and beautiful and that will enhance our customers lives and make dream homes become a reality.
Sustainable, Reclaimed and Recycled Materials
We at Muse & Merchant embrace the use of sustainable, reclaimed and recycled materials and feature the best in eco-chic furniture the industry has to offer. Tables made form reclaimed Elm salvaged from old buildings in China, collections created from the wood of old boats from Indonesia and accent pieces fashioned from recycled metals, to name a few.
Muse & Merchant is the newest addition to the Scan Design family with locations in Coquitlam, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo and Victoria. Come journey through our showroom full of treasures and be inspired to define your own distinct style. Our emphasis will always be on style rather than trend – trends pass, style is forever. That’s the Muse and Merchant’s signature.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, Muse & Merchant offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. Muse & Merchant has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- An approved mattress protector must be purchased on the same invoice as the new mattress.
- Mattress can be exchanged ONE TIME (no return) for an equal or higher price mattress. If the replacement mattress is lower price than the original, the difference will stay as in-store credit.
- Customer must select a replacement mattress before we process the exchange.
- The customer must keep the mattress in their home for 30 days before we pick up the mattress.
- Even if the protector has been used on the mattress at all time, the mattress will be inspected and must be in perfect shape with all original labels attached with absolutely no damage or stain at the time of pick up. Any stain or damage will void the comfort guarantee
- The customer will pay for pick up/ delivery for the exchange.
- The protectors are not exchangeable.
- All the mattresses/ bedding are final sale if they are not combined with an approved mattress protector at the time of purchase
10 Year Guarantee